1. General Information
- All prices are inclusive of VAT except where explicitly indicated
- The sale is protected by all the rights that regulate correspondence and telematic transactions
- RAM Apparecchi Medicali srl reserves the right to change sales prices without notice. We will not be liable for any pricing errors on our site.
2. How to purchase
- Purchases can only be made through our online catalogue.
3. Methods of payment
- Credit card: using our online shopping you can pay with VISA, VISA Electron, PostePay, Mastercard, Carta Aura, American Express and Diners cards.
- PayPal: Using PayPal is really simple. Open a free account, confirm the email and associate a payment method to your PayPal account. With PayPal you do not have to enter financial information with each purchase, nor share personal data with the seller.
- The shipping costs are entered directly into the cart based on the weight of the shipment.
5. Warranty - Methods
- The 24-month warranty applies, Pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02, to the product that has a lack of conformity, provided that the product itself has been used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation. .
- The 24-month warranty period is reserved exclusively for private consumers (individuals who purchase goods for purposes not related to their professional activity or make a purchase without indicating a VAT number in the order form).
- If a VAT number is indicated when completing the order forms, (purposes related to professional activities) the warranty is 12 months and applies to the product that has a lack of conformity, provided that the product itself has been used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as provided in the technical documentation attached.
- In case of lack of conformity, RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI SRL will restore the conformity of the product by repairing/replacing it in the shortest possible time compatibly with the return and shipping times of the product or products.
- The customer must send the product to the RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI SRL headquarters - Via Casaregis 19/25 r - 16129 Genova.
- RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI SRL, in the event that for any reason, it is unable to return a product under warranty (restored or replaced) to its customer, it may proceed at its sole discretion to return the entire amount paid or replace it with a product with equal or superior characteristics.
- In any event, direct or indirect damages cannot be requested for non-use of the equipment for the entire period of discontinued operation of the asset due to failure or discrepancy, meaning the product is not essential to the customer's business, nor is it possible to refer to any damage. indirectly suffered for the non-functioning of the asset itself.
- It is the Customer's responsibility to consult the assistance procedures in force at the time of the use of Warranty Assistance.
- The warranty, therefore, covers only and exclusively manufacturing defects and non-conformity of the product.
- With the exception of the replacement of defective and non-compliant products, the supplying company assumes no responsibility for direct and indirect damages that may derive from the use, even if improper, of the product by the recipient.
- RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI SRL guarantees the integrity and validity of the products offered in the catalogue on the basis of quality checks carried out by the parent companies or by RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI Srl itself.
- Unless otherwise indicated on the package, materials subject to wear and tear due to use or exhaustion are always excluded from the warranty, and more specifically: rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries, cuffs for sphygmomanometers and other equipment, aerosol ampoules, air tubes, cables, pulse oximetry sensors, inner tubes, wheelchair tires, and in any case any component that is subject to natural wear due to use.
- The venue for submitting complaints is exclusively the following:
RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI SRL
Via Casaregis 19/25 r
Tel .: 010/5761476
VAT number: IT01769610997
- To take advantage of the guarantee, download the return form which must be completed in its entirety and sent back by fax to 010 / 58.06.83, or by e-mail to [email protected]
- The customer service will always send the return number (RMA) by e-mail with all the information for packaging and shipping.
- The product will be repaired or, in the event that the repair is not possible, replaced with an equal, equivalent or higher one according to the judgment of RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI SRL, within 30 days following the arrival of the product at the site (except for delays due to procedures requests from the parent company).
- In case of difficulty in finding the product, RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI SRL has the right to fulfil the Warranty Conditions by means of a Credit Note and reimbursement to the buyer of the current market price of the product itself, TAKING DUE ACCOUNT FOR THE STATE OF USE.
- Shipping costs to and from RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI SRL are the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- All product shipments will be rejected at the sender's expense:
- received at our office in cash on delivery costs, which are not accepted according to the Warranty text
- not including the original packaging, accessories and manuals
- received with unsuitable or inadequate external packaging and therefore damaged during transport
- The Warranty does not cover damage due to the non-use of the original packaging and adequate external protective safety packaging not authorized by RAM MEDICAL APPARATUSES.
- The product warranty remains completely unchanged from the date of purchase of the product, and even in the event of replacement of parts of the product, restoration of operation with another product, the warranty remains the original one and cannot be renewed or postponed to dates. different from the date of purchase.
- If the product arrived at our service centre, is in any way tampered with, or that the labels identifying the serial number or the Part Number have been removed or damaged, RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI SRL reserves the right to judge the validity of the Warranty, also arriving not to recognize its validity by giving reasons.
- Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or property is excluded.
- In the event of changes to the Warranty Conditions, RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI SRL will apply the conditions present on the Warranty for products in effect at the time of the Customer's purchase.
- Jurisdiction: The Court of Genoa (Italy) is competent for any dispute.
7. Right of withdrawal
- Sales of products via the Internet are governed by the Consumer Code - Legislative Decree 206/2005 amended with Legislative Decree 21/2014 in implementation of Directive 2011/83 / EU - which regulates the matter of distance contracts, i.e. outside the business premises. This legislation establishes the right of withdrawal, or the possibility for the consumer to return the purchased product and obtain reimbursement of the expense incurred.
- Contracts relating to the supply of goods or the provision of services are also excluded from the application of this section for which the overall consideration to be paid by the consumer does not exceed the amount of 50 euros, including tax charges. and net of shipping costs.
- RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI SRL guarantees the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason. This right is reserved exclusively for natural persons (consumers), therefore it cannot be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes related to any professional activity carried out.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, it is necessary to send (without indicating the reasons), within 14 days of receipt of the goods, communication via email to [email protected] or via registered letter in which the desire to withdraw from the contract is expressed.
- All payments made in our favor will be reimbursed, including delivery costs (with the exception of optional costs such as telephone appointment and delivery to the floor), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day of the communication to withdraw. from the contract and only once the goods are returned to the sender having passed the integrity check. These refunds will be made using the same payment method used for the initial transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed; in any case, no costs will be charged as a consequence of this reimbursement.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to audiovisual software products and sealed computer software opened by the consumer.
- RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI SRL, according to Article 5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree no. 185 of 22/05/1999, informs that the only costs requested from the customer are those for returning the product.
- The right of withdrawal is totally lost if the returned product is not intact, that is:
- lack of original packaging
- absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, instruction manuals, etc.)
- damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
- Unless otherwise indicated on the package, materials subject to wear and tear due to use or exhaustion are always excluded from the warranty, and more specifically: rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries, cuffs for sphygmomanometers and other equipment, aerosol ampoules, air tubes, cables, chambers air, wheelchair tires, and in any case any component that is subject to natural wear due to use.
- The return of the following products is not possible at any time:
- All types of software with damaged packaging/packaging;
- All types of products related to personal care, health and hygiene once used;
- All types of products require professional installation and have been installed after purchase (hoods, operating lights, etc.).
8. Procedure for exercising the right of withdrawal
If you have made a purchase on our site and you want to withdraw from the purchase, you will have to follow this simple procedure:
- Send to RAM Apparecchi Medicali within 14 days of receipt of the goods, communication via email to [email protected], via fax to 010/580683 or by post using this form.
- Within the working day following your communication, you will receive notification of the authorization to return the goods.
- Provide within 14 days for the shipment of the product carefully packed in the original packaging and complete with all accessories, instruction manuals and everything originally contained, using a courier of your choice and with shipping costs at your expense. Attention, in no case, will shipments at our expense be accepted. Only items shipped on time, in perfect condition and in their original packaging will be eligible for a refund. The goods must be accompanied by the Return Form completed in its entirety or by another type of documentation that allows us to identify the sender and that it is a refund request for withdrawal from the order.
- RAM Apparecchi Medicali s.r.l. will reimburse all payments made, including delivery costs (except for optional costs such as telephone appointment and delivery to the floor), without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day of the communication to withdraw from the contract. The refund can be suspended until the goods are received. These refunds will be made using the same payment method used for the initial transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed; in any case, no costs will be charged as a consequence of this reimbursement.
- The destination address is: RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI SRL Via Casaregis 19 / 25R 16129 Genoa (GE) - Italy
- ATTENTION: it is advisable to use a courier or other suitable means for the shipment to allow the traceability of the shipment. It is understood that RAM will not reimburse the goods subject to withdrawal if it does not receive the relative delivery. To ensure the shipment against theft and transport damage and to bear the relative costs. If the returned product has not been insured for the value indicated on the invoice, in case of damage or loss during transport, RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI s.r.l. reserves the right to charge for any damages suffered by withholding them from the amounts to be reimbursed.
- RAM APPARECCHI MEDICALI SRL will proceed with the refund within 14 working days following the request for withdrawal and in any case not before receipt of the goods.